Neuro Programmer 3 Ultimate (Professional) is a pretty damn cool software program that you can use to change your brain, thinking, and state of consciousness through the manipulation of your brain waves. Okay if you can use it to change your brain waves, you’re probably thinking: How the hell does it work? Will some lasers shoot out of your computer screen and through your head rewiring your neural connections? No.
Will the program help promote “neurogenesis” a.k.a. the growth of new brain cells? No. Well then what can you expect? Basically this program allows you to change your brain waves by listening to various types of scientifically engineered audio tones through your computer speakers or a set of headphones. This is my official Neuro Programmer 3 Review (as written by Andrew Pavelski) if you like it, feel free to link to it from your website or forum.
What is Neuro Programmer 3?
As I already mentioned, Neuro Programmer 3 is a software program that you can use to manipulate your own state of consciousness through brainwave entrainment. The goal of the software is to make both a psychological and neurological impact on its users. People that want to experience a different reality by changing their brain waves and processes can definitely benefit from using Neuro Programmer 3. According to the company, Neuro Programmer focuses on targeting both Psychological and Neurological change. Let’s break down each of these factors so that you can get a better understanding of the program.
How does Neuro Programmer 3 work?
According to the research done by Transparent Corp, our subconscious mind controls much of how we react to certain events in the world. Our subconscious mind influences our deepest fears, desires, personality, as well as daily habits. If you take a look at most people, they are locked into a certain set of predictable set of behaviors, fears, desires – these factors tend to be relatively stable. In some cases, you may not need to make any changes, but what if you have destructive behaviors like smoking, irrational fears, impulsive behavior, and problem gambling completely corrupting and misguiding your life?
Psychological factors (Reprogramming the Subconscious Mind)
Most people that are stuck in a rut in their lives are fighting an uphill battle that they cannot win without some outside help, an intervention, or a significant polarizing experience. Instead of waiting around for some sort of sign or experience, why not take things into your own hands and change your own brain? Instead of fighting with yourself and your own willpower, why not get your subconscious mind to work with you towards replacing your bad habits, bad attitudes, and eliminating irrational fears?
Neuro Programmer 3 only contains time-tested, advanced, highly effective psychological techniques in order to help people make the lasting personal changes that they want to make. It’s not some mind control software, it’s not magic, it’s just science. If you feel like you are being held back in a certain area of life by none other than yourself and your own brain, NP3 may be what you really need in order to help overcome your personal limitations.
After trying Neuro Programmer, I think that you’ll notice some changes in your daily psychology. You can use the software to help you overcome fears, deal with tough emotions, and to just relax. This is a program that is geared towards people that actually want to make psychological change, not people looking for a quick fix or drug to escape reality. Neuro Programmer allows you to make changes to your everyday patterns of thinking by making you increasingly receptive to suggestion, mental imagery, and visualization. In other words, the science behind this program can surely make significant changes to your psychological makeup as well as emotions if you are willing to give it a shot.
Neurological factors (Audio Visual Brainwave Entrainment)
Neurological factors are dictated by your body’s nervous system and can be changed with Neuro Programmer technology. The way that the software works is by utilizing scientifically engineered audio and visual techniques to change your brain waves (e.g. modify your brainwave patterns). Brain waves are used to describe the electrical activity in your brain; they aren’t anything mystical or crazy. They are just the electrical patterns dictating the state of consciousness that you are in (e.g. your level of arousal and how you feel). If you feel slow and tired, you have slower brain waves, whereas if you feel on edge or nervous, you have quicker brain waves; pretty basic knowledge.
When it comes to NP3, the software uses audio tones/beats, flickering light, and/or a combination of both to help you change your neural processes. This process is known in the mainstream as “brainwave entrainment.” By allowing the Neuro Programmer software to shift your brain waves, you can consciously induce mental states that will help you work towards your goals instead of getting stuck in mental states that block you from achievement. A very simple example of a goal would be “to do well on a college exam.”
Neuro Programmer 3 has built-in sessions specifically designed to get your brain waves in the perfect state to promote memorization and learning. If you wanted to follow through on your goal “to do well on a college exam,” you could use this software to help you make your goal more achievable. Although you would still have to put in the time and study, the software would be able to help you by changing your brain wave pattern to one that will make studying easier than it was in the past. In other words, it will increase your focus on the material that you are learning so that you don’t get frustrated and stressed out while trying to learn.
Another goal that you may have could be to overcome insomnia. Insomnia is a common condition that many people struggle with and is due to an abundance of fast paced beta brain wave activity at night. When normal people’s brains slow down at night, your brain stays locked in full throttle and you cannot seem to relax enough to fall asleep. Well, you could use Neuro Programmer 3 to entrain your brain waves to a slower state so that you feel tired and drowsy and actually get a good night’s sleep.
Who developed Neuro Programmer 3? (Tranparent Corporation)
A guy by the name of Adam started the company Transparent Corporation (Transparent Corp.) back in the late 90’s with the goal of helping improve human capabilities. I’m not sure how the company has specifically evolved, but I know that the software was developed by an elite international group of researchers, analysts, engineers, and psychologists. So even though the CEO of Transparent Corporation Adam started the company, he has a lot of people on board helping him test things, work out bugs, and conduct scientific research including Tina L. Huang, Ph.D.
I know that this software has been around for awhile now and although I’m not sure of the exact launch date, my guess is around 1998 because that’s the year that their company website was launched. I personally discovered the Neuro Programmer software back in 2006, and it was then already upgraded from the initial NP to NP2 (Neuro Programmer 2). Along the way, the development team has had their share of bugs, kinks to be worked out, as well as features that needed to be added.
In 2010, the company upgraded their software of Neuro Programmer 2 to Neuro Programmer 3 and made a lot of changes to the software interface and added some great features. Even though the company has made it all the way to NP3, they are continuing to grow and are constantly looking for ways to improve their software. Additionally, they are conducting research to potentially find more breakthroughs in the field of brainwave entrainment technology.
To quick recap: Transparent Corp is a company specializing in brain stimulation and training products. They have a whole team of passionate researchers, scientists, and analysts working to improve their products and conduct brain research. What is great is that they aren’t afraid to share personal experiences with the products, findings, and protocols. Their goal is to come together for one common cause: to create the most effective brain stimulation products on the market. They are fully dedicated to science and helping people unlock their full human potential.
My Personal Experience with Neuro Programmer Professional: Overcoming Insomnia and Gambling Addiction
I have been using Neuro Programmer Professional off and on since December 2006. Before I discovered it, I found a free software called Brain Wave Generator (BWGen) and I started testing it out. I had read an article in Google News called “Digital Drugs” and saw that a software called “Brain Wave Generator” promised to change your state of consciousness from the everyday waking state to whatever you wanted to experience. (Note: Review written by Andrew Pavelski)… The software promoted access to spiritual states of mind, drugged up states of mind (i.e. cocaine, speed, ecstasy, marijuana, etc.) and it seemed like the software was safe. I figured, what the hell have I got to lose by giving it a try to see if I can have a weird experience with the Brainwave Generator software? Nothing.
Introduction to brainwave entrainment with Brain Wave Generator (BWGen)
Well, I did give the Brain Wave Generator’s binaural beats a chance to see what they could do. It turned out that most of what I listened to didn’t really do much of anything. I listened through my iPod headphones and it was supposed to synchronize my brain waves. I was reading comments about how trippy people felt after listening to this stuff and didn’t really believe it. To me, it seemed like a big marketing gimmick with a placebo effect. In other words, I still didn’t think that it would work. Then in some brainwave forums I found a link discussing why binaural beats don’t really work very well compared to monaural beats and isochonric tones.
Finding out about Neuro Programmer and Comparing the Specs
They then compared Brainwave Generator to Neuro Programmer 3 and the specs weren’t even close. The science behind NP3 and technology was not only totally different, but the isochronic tones produced changes with over 10 times the effect that binaural beats had on brain waves. In other words, the Neuro Programmer 3 software packed some serious power and Brainwave Generator didn’t pack hardly any. Plus what was cool about Neuro Programmer is that you could still use binaural beats if you wanted to, in addition to monaural tones, and the most powerful of all, isochronic tones. Plus by doing something fairly complicated, you can adjust the carrier frequency to combine all three types of tones during a single entrainment session; this is arguably the most powerful.
Downloading a 30 day free trial of Neuro-Programmer
Since I didn’t notice much of any effect with BWGen, I downloaded a 30 day free trial of Neuro Programmer. Since the trial was free and I had 30 days to toy around with it, I figured that I didn’t have anything to lose. If it didn’t work, I would just remove the software from my computer, but if it worked, I would think about buying it. At the time, I was having some trouble with insomnia and calming myself down before bed. In other words, I was staying up late at night playing in online poker tournaments instead of going to bed at a normal time.
Difficulty falling asleep at night a.k.a. insomnia
The reason that I was staying up is because I felt like I had a ton of energy and just couldn’t sleep. Looking back, some intense exercises like Insanity and P90X would have really helped me calm down, but at that time, I wasn’t really into working out on a daily basis. I needed an alternative to help me fall asleep instead of staying up all night like Dave Attell (Insomniac on Comedy Central was a pretty classic show). Anyways, I read a little bit about what types of entrainment sessions I should use if I was having difficulty falling asleep at night.
Basically I found out that I had excessively high beta brain waves at night (associated with increased energy, quick thinking, and stress). In other words, I would get so excited to play poker that I was pretty much an addict. So in order to overcome my insomnia and minor poker addiction, I had to slow down my brain waves. The awesome thing is that Neuro Programmer had built-in sessions specifically titled “Insomnia Session,” “Deep Sleep,” and “Overcome Addiction.” I did some further research and found that as long as the session was slowing my brain waves from the beta waves to alpha waves, and then from alpha waves to theta waves, I would have no problem falling asleep.
Using Neuro Programmer to help me overcome insomnia and get a restful night’s sleep
So one night I decided to try out the insomnia session which dropped slowly from alpha waves to theta waves. Although it didn’t make me fall asleep, I felt noticeably different as the session progressed. Since it didn’t put me to sleep, I kept listening every night at a reasonable time before bed to see whether it would help me fall asleep and overcome insomnia. After about 7 days, I was able to fall asleep at a normal time and I know that the brainwave entrainment session played a significant role in helping me fall asleep. Not only was I able to fall asleep at a reasonable time, but I felt like I was calmer during the day and got way more restful sleep at night.
Gradually lowering my level of arousal
In other words, the software wasn’t some magic mental overnight fix, but I kept using it and it consistently changed my level of arousal; lowering it so that I could actually get some quality sleep. Since using it to help me overcome my insomnia, I have used all kinds of built-in sessions in the Neuro Programmer database just to see how they would affect me; so basically I used them for personal experimentation and had some interesting experiences. Probably the biggest benefit I’ve experienced though from using this software is mental and physical relaxation.
If you want to just kick back and relax without having to exercise, drink alcohol, or use illicit drugs like marijuana, this software will work extremely well. It will literally slow down your thinking so that you aren’t always hyped up. It was built for the opposite effect as well – if you feel mentally slow and groggy all the time, you can use it to amp yourself up without having to drink coffee or take stimulants on a daily basis. Like I said though, the program is not what I consider “instant gratification,” you have to spend some time using it before it actually changes your brain waves and rewires your neural connections. So if you’re expecting a quick fix and change, you probably shouldn’t waste your time. Although you may feel a noticeable effect after your first listen, the full changes to your nervous system may take longer.
I don’t frequently use Neuro Programmer anymore, but think it’s awesome software
In the past few years, I honestly only use Neuro Programmer when I feel like it – and usually it’s just for safe and highly effective relaxation. I’m not trying to take over the world and am not really using it to help me focus because I’ve never really had a problem staying focused. My sleep has been great lately and I haven’t had problems with insomnia for over a year. This software got me on the right track, but I think what really took my relaxation over the top was making sure that I incorporated some sort of daily exercise in my schedule. Anyways, I have had a lot of fun using this software and have enjoyed all of the updates and features that the Transparent Corp team has added as their knowledge and capabilities have evolved.
Who could benefit from using Neuro Programmer software?
- ADD/ADHD – If you have attention deficit disorder (ADD) or attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), you can use Neuro Programmer to help you build focus and concentration. Although it may not be able to cure you of your medical condition, it may help you make significant improvements towards staying focused, motivated, and being productive. The research shows that ADD and ADHD can really be minimized or eliminated with this software.
- Addiction – If you are addicted to drugs, gambling, sex, etc. then this software can be really helpful at reducing your cravings. Although it’s not going to do all of the work for you, if you are committed to quit smoking, stop popping painkillers, or whatever kind of drug you’re addicted to (marijuana, cocaine, etc.) this can help. Depending on whatever drug your addicted to, you may need extensive therapy and rehab, but this can be a great supplement to your withdrawal regimen.
- Altered States of Consciousness – If you are a person that is interested in experiencing a different state of mind (or state of consciousness), you can change your brain waves with the entrainment sessions provided. Additionally, what’s cool is that if you know a specific frequency that you want to explore, you can customize your own protocol and see how you react to it.
- Anxiety – If you struggle with anxiety and feel uneasy a lot, this software can seriously help you out. It’s not going to be a cure if you have GAD (generalized anxiety disorder) or social anxiety disorder, but what it will do is just allow you to relax in your free time. Most people experience some anxiety on a daily basis and a little bit in certain situations is actually healthy. However, if you have extreme anxiety, this software can help take the edge off without you resorting to alcohol.
- Athletes – There are some sessions that are designed to help get athletes in the right state of mind before the game (i.e. mental preparation) with visualization. Visualization has been linked to activate the exact same brain areas as if you were in the game playing it live. Although you don’t need this software to visualize and mentally prepare, it will help get you in the zone before the game as well as help adjust your brain so that you’re in a state of peak mental performance during the game. Obviously building athletic skill takes time, coordination, and practice. This isn’t a replacement for practice, but it will give you a mental edge over your opponents.
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension) – If you have high blood pressure, you can use this Neuro Programmer software to help you reduce it. The way that NP can lower your blood pressure is by reducing your stress and encouraging extensive relaxation. When you’re stressed, your blood vessels dilate, which is unhealthy because it leads to hypertension. What’s awesome is that in one study, brainwave entrainment actually was more effective than traditional medical treatments (e.g. medication) over the course of an 8 week comparison period. Pretty impressive stuff if you ask me.
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) – Chronic Fatigue Syndrome can be tough to cope with, and although brainwave entrainment won’t fix your condition, it may help you learn to accept, cope, and work with your condition. There are sessions specifically designed to increase your energy and give you a boost if you are a person plagued by this condition. You really have nothing to lose by giving the software a chance, there’s a 30 day free trial. If it helps your CFS, then you can consider buying it. If not, you can dismiss it entirely and rule it out knowing that you gave it a valid shot.
- Chronic Pain – People affected with chronic pain have some of the toughest times just surviving another day. I realize that most of these individuals are prescribed painkillers, but as most people know, painkillers can be addicting and you can build up a quick tolerance. In order to mentally cope with chronic pain and/or potentially become less of a slave to medication, you may want to consider trying Neuro Programmer to see whether you find it beneficial to your condition.
- Creativity – You can enhance your natural creativity by getting into the right state of mind. There are brain waves that are specifically linked to creative states, particularly in the slower alpha and theta brain waves ranges. If you are a musician, artist, or want to be more creative than you normally are without having to resort to drugs, you can give Neuro Programmer a try and see whether it helps you with out of the box thinking, brainstorming, and more.
- Depression – The staff at Transparent Corp have put a lot of time and research into crafting the perfect sessions to help people struggling with depression. When you are depressed, the left hemisphere of your brain tends to get flooded with slower brain waves, creating an imbalance compared to normal individuals. Happy people tend to have more fast-paced beta brain waves in their left hemisphere and alpha brain waves in the right hemisphere. The team set up some awesome brainwave entrainment sessions to help you overcome depression.
- Emotional stability – You can learn to cultivate a state of emotional stability and change your emotional reactions to certain situations just by using this software. It helps you dig deep into your subconscious and change your negative emotional reactions and mental states. The sessions included with this software have demonstrated through extensive research that they are very effective at helping people change their emotions. If you’re too emotional or cannot control negative outbursts, this software will help you make the necessary changes.
- Energy – There are sessions that can easily replace 5 hour energy drinks and caffeine if used consistently. There are various brainwave entrainment protocols included with NP that are designed to speed up your brain waves increase so that you feel alert and awake in the morning and throughout the rest of the day. If you struggle getting out of bed in the morning and feel groggy a lot, you can use some energy sessions which will take your brain waves into higher frequencies so that you feel super energetic and vibrant.
- Fibromyalgia – Individuals that are affected with Fibromyalgia tend to have chronic pain and may also experience sleep disturbances, fatigue, stiff joints, anxiety, cognitive dysfunction, and depression. There are a heap of symptoms that are frustrating and difficult to deal with if you have Fibromyalgia. What Neuro Programmer could potentially do is help you cope with those symptoms on a conscious as well as unconscious level. Additionally, if you need more energy, you can use one of the energy simulating sessions, if you need to relax or some pain relief, you can use one of the relaxation sessions.
- Flow – Research has demonstrated that you can get into what’s called a “state of flow” where everything seems to be going smoothly. This state of flow has been found to occur specifically at around ten cycles per second (i.e. 10 Hz) in the alpha brain waves range. So basically you’re not over-aroused (over thinking, stressed, anxious) and you’re not under-aroused (sleepy, depressed, day-dreamy), but you’re right in the middle in the optimal brainwave state. You can use the software to access a “state of flow” and learn what it’s like to experience it.
- Focus – If you want to increase your level of concentration, there are many built-in sessions to help get you on the right track. If you are a student that’s hoping to be able to focus during your studies or on a test, there are sessions that are tailored by the Transparent Corp researchers to fit your needs. As I already mentioned, if you are suffering from ADD/ADHD, this can help really improve your level of concentration so that you don’t feel frustrated that you are having trouble staying focused on everyday activities.
- Hemispheric Synchronization – If you want to get your brain waves synchronized so that both the right and left hemisphere of the brain are operating and functioning together, you can by using this software. Many people believe that geniuses and world leaders in their field are functioning with synchronized brainwave activity. Additionally the “awakened mind” pattern associated with Zen meditators also features synchronized hemispheric brainwave activity.
- Limiting beliefs – If you feel like you’re beliefs are limiting you from achieving your full potential here on Earth, you can change them with Neuro Programmer. Generally your reality is going to be a partial reflection of what you believe. If you believe that you can accomplish a goal, you are more likely to work towards accomplishing it. Make sure that you aren’t defeating yourself with repressed limiting beliefs floating around in your subconscious from childhood. Change your thinking and overcome some of your inaccurate beliefs so that you can create whatever you want to experience.
- Meditation – Although I personally don’t meditate, there are a lot of people in the world that do. Most research shows that meditation is really healthy for your brain. So how does Neuro Programmer help with meditation? It can help you take your level of meditation deeper than you’ve ever experienced. The software itself won’t teach you how to meditate, but it will help you go deeper if you already know how mediation works. The reason that it takes you deeper is because it gradually slows your brain waves with the goal of helping you have conscious access to deeper states. In other words, pretty badass software for those of you that are avid meditators. One session called “Deeper Than a Zen Monk” can take you really deep according to the guys on the forums. Think of using Neuro Programmer with meditation as “high tech” scientifically enhanced meditation.
- Migraines – If you suffer regularly from migraine headaches, this software can help you relax to the point where they are considerably less painful. Additionally, you can train yourself mentally to not feel like complete shit when you are plagued with a random (or regular) migraine. People that I know that have suffered migraines tell me that they actually get dizzy and feel like they are going to faint because the pain is so intense. This software definitely has the potential and tools to help you out.
- Peak Performance – You’ve likely heard what it’s like to be “in the zone” or operating at a peak state of consciousness. Well there are two specific frequencies that can be used to get you into the zone. One is the 10 Hz frequency (which is also associated with the “state of flow” as I already mentioned). The other is at 40 Hz within the gamma brain waves range and is associated with high perceptual binding tasks. Most experts agree that for athletes, musicians, and artists, these frequencies may occur synonymously (e.g. at the same time). If you want to see whether you can access a state of peak performance, this is a great tool to give it a shot.
- Psychologists – There have been a number of psychologists that have been using the Neuro Programmer software to supplement CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) with their clients. If you are a professional licensed psychologist, you may want to look into this software to see whether you could use it to help your clients improve their lives. It’s not a replacement for therapy, but is another powerful tool that you can add to your therapeutic arsenal.
- PTSD – People that have suffered Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) are dealing with a condition that is insanely tough to overcome. What’s cool is that in a couple of my college classes one of my classes got an explanation of PTSD from a first person perspective from a guy who had managed to overcome a really tough case of it. He was in Iraq and saw friends die (get shot) right in front of him. He also was involved in a long standoff with enemy soldiers that lasted months (saying that this was fucking insane doesn’t even begin to describe it). Anyways, this Neuro Programmer software can help you deal with past memories that may be haunting. Most importantly, it can help you take the edge off through relaxation and resetting of your brain waves.
- Relaxation – For people that just want casually relax on their own while staying conscious, this Neuro Programmer software is kick ass. Obviously if you already do daily relaxation on your own, this will help you take things to a deeper level than you’re probably used to. If you’re stressed up, wired up, on edge, and could be described as a person that just needs to chill out and want to chill without having to take a chill pill, the Neuro Programmer software is exactly what you should try out.
- Spirituality – Obviously there are people out there that use this technology because they believe that changing their brain waves and state of consciousness will help them develop a deeper spiritual connection. Personally, I’m not very spiritual – I believe in God, but I wouldn’t use this software to attempt to tap into other dimensions, planes or even connect with God. I guess that’s just me though. As far as I’m concerned, there is a lot of total New Age bullshit cult type hype that needs to be eradicated and exposed in regards to brain waves… If you belong to some cult, are a shaman in training for some 11:11 lightworker signal, think that the world is going to end in 2012, or are convinced that you have special psychic abilities, please don’t tell me about it because as far as I’m concerned, you’re full of shit. With that said, this software will help you get to know yourself on a deeper level through its relaxation and exploration sessions.
- Stress – You probably already are aware that stress leads to a wide variety of physical and mental health problems if it escalates out of control. In order to reduce your stress, you need to lower your level of arousal. Being stressed means that you’re brain is currently in overdrive (full of fast brainwave frequencies) and needs to be slowed down to a lower gear so that you can get some relief. So if you want to reduce your stress effectively without having to drink alcohol, pop pills, or exercise, NP is a great alternative.
- Students – Are you a student looking for a little bit of a mental edge or boost? This software works pretty well for giving you whatever mental state you need during college. If you want to chill the hell out after a long day, just listen to a relaxation session. If you want to get in the zone to study for a test, you can use a study session. It’s actually some pretty cool software and if you’re a responsible college student, you can probably think of multiple ways this technology could be useful.
Neuro Programmer 3 Features
- 120+ Built-in Sessions – The program comes standard with over 120 professionally researched protocols. There literally is a session to help with whatever you need. Since I first bought the program, their library has significantly improved in both size and quality. Sessions range from relaxation to sleep to attention, learning memory, meditation, performance, and more.
- AudioStrobe compatible – If you are already using AudioStrobe, you’ll be glad to know that this Neuro Programmer software is 100% compatible. You can easily use it directly with an L&S device if you already own one.
- Background Sounds, Music, White Noise – What’s really cool is that there is a library of peaceful ambient background sounds and music that you can select to include in a session. Instead of hearing the isochronic tones, you can put relaxing sounds from the program or white noise into a session so that it sounds peaceful and still produces the desired entrainment effect.
- Binaural Beats, Monaural and Isochronic Tones – As I already mentioned, you’ll have access to binaural beats, monaural tones, and isochronic tones. Although the isochonric tones are most scientifically beneficial, all three types do yield an entrainment effect and can be utilized.
- Biofeedback compatibility – If you currently own a biofeedback device, you can use the audio and visual entrainment provided by Neuro Programmer to enhance your biofeedback sessions. The research shows that biofeedback and/or neurofeedback combined with brainwave entrainment produce a more powerful effect than each used separately.
- Customizable protocols – You can create your own custom sessions with whatever brainwave frequencies that you want. If you want to down-ramp from beta to alpha to theta in a single session, you can do it. If you want to stay locked in at a certain frequency such as 10 Hz, you can do that too.
- Create MP3s and CDs – If you don’t want to run the software all the time, you can export a session or a customized session to an MP3 file and put it on your iPod and/or burn it directly to an audio CD.
- Extensive documentation – The software provides extensive documentation regarding each of the built-in sessions. Therefore, you can read about what each session was specifically designed to do and how it can help you. You aren’t left confused wondering how you may have just changed your nervous system and brain waves.
- Hypnosis scripting tools – If you want to practice self-hypnosis or build a hypnosis session for someone else, you can use this software. Pretty solid for anyone that wants to therapeutically use hypnosis to help themselves or someone else.
- Microphone Recording & Text-To-Speech – The software allows you to record things from your microphone so that you can edit them into sessions. Additionally, if you don’t have a microphone, but want to build a hypnosis session, you can simply do the typing and select the voice that you want to read it back during the session.
Advantages of Neuro Programmer
- 90 Day Guarantee – Transparent Corp is so sure that you’ll respond to Neuro Programmer that they back up their product with a full 90 day satisfaction guarantee. All you have to do is contact them if you are unsatisfied with their product after 3 months of use and if you didn’t find that it helped, they’ll refund you in full. I think this says a lot about the confidence this company has in helping people make changes with their products.
- Based on science – The sessions included in the latest version of Neuro Programmer are a result of extensive scientific research. Transparent Corp stays up to date with the latest in brainwave science and technology. They guarantee that you will experience more of a noticeable effect with their sessions than any others.
- Cost – The program is really cheap considering all of the features that I’ve outlined above, so the price is definitely an advantage. The regular version of Neuro Programmer costs $60 and the Neuro Programmer Professional (Ultimate) version costs $90. I own the professional version and love it because I can set up whatever protocols that I want and edit the sessions to my liking. The professional version is pretty much for people that want to create their own custom sessions and do edits. With the regular version, you still get over 120 sessions that are built-in and have been scientifically tailored to helping you improve your life. I’d say that Transparent Corp over-delivered on value compared to price.
- Easy to use – The program couldn’t be easier to use even if you don’t know much about this technology. It practically has a step-by-step guide to help you get started when you first open the program. When you first open up the screen, you have to go through a step-by-step questionnaire so that the program knows a little bit more about why you’re using it. It asks you whether you have brain damage, clinical depression, fibromyalgia, and a series of questions. After you have gone through the series of about 10 questions, it will recommend certain sessions so that you get off to the right start. It really couldn’t be any simpler of a process.
- Forums – If you want some advanced support or have any questions regarding the software, there is a forum that you’ll have full access to. What’s great about these forums is that there are some really advanced users that can pretty much answer any question that you have about the program. Various members have customized their own sessions, share their sessions, and everyone is very supportive. There are a few users that don’t really know about the software, but you’ll easily be able to distinguish the knowledgeable from the n00bs gone wild.
- Free trial – I was so glad that they offered a 30 day free trial of the software. You get access to pretty much all of the same features as if you had already spent money and bought the program. Transparent Corp wants you to get a feel for the program so that you can decide whether it is worth your money. The free trial is great because 30 days is more than enough time to decide whether the software works. Plus you’ll get an additional 90 day money back guarantee after you buy the product if you really aren’t satisfied for some reason… 120 days total is a ridiculous amount of time seriously, they are awesome for making sure users are satisfied.
- Personal change – If you want a powerful product for promoting personal change on a deep lasting level, Neuro Programmer is one of the best products to add to your arsenal. Although it is not going to make changes for you, it will help you win the mental battle. The mental battle is (in most cases) the toughest part of any challenge. I already named all of the conditions that can benefit from this program. It uses neurological targeting and psychological targeting to help you change your reality without as much resistance.
- Support – The technical support is phenomenal over at Transparent Corp. I have personally emailed the Adam (the CEO) and he has directly responded to literally all of my questions with thorough responses. I have asked questions about carrier frequencies, targeting different hemispheres with entrainment, and questions regarding gamma brain waves. He has done best to explain everything in a scientific professional manner in all of his responses. Although I haven’t emailed their support team in awhile, I know that they will directly respond to all of your questions and do their best to answer them in an easy-to-understand manner.
Neuro Programmer vs. Holosync Scam: Why I Hate Holosync and Bill Harris
First of all, I have tried various Holosync brainwave entrainment products and never liked them at all. The reason that I didn’t like them is because I had no clue what they were doing to me. In my opinion, they are engineered entrainment backed by gimmicky New Age cult style marketing. When a program costs a ridiculously high amount of money and Bill Harris spams everyone’s email with constant sales letters and articles talking about karma, being connected, energy, and more, it made me take a step back and realize what a big joke Holosync is as a company. The guy claims he’s actually “enlightened” – a great way to get a group of followers who can’t think for themselves.
If you have had success with Holosync – that’s cool, but I’d argue you don’t know what you’re really doing to your brain with that system. Neuro Programmer on the other hand is backed by scientific researchers and a team of psychologists. They aren’t designing their products with the ultimate goal of sales – they are trying to help people first and foremost. If they were trying to get sales and profits, they could probably make way more money. Plus, they don’t spam my email constantly with upsells and affiliate links to other businesses like Holosync does. With a program like Holosync, you don’t get a full trial of all of their sessions for 30 days backed by a 90 day money back guarantee.
For a Binaural Beat meditation CD set Holosync costs upwards of $100. That’s more than the full Neuro Programmer Ultimate Professional version. Plus if you really wanted, you could create your own meditation CD’s that would likely be just as good (I think superior to) those of Holosync. One guy named Duff McDuffee wrote an article called “The Hollow Sink Push of a Button Enlightenment” exposing Bill Harris and his Holosync system, and almost instantly was threatened to get sued for $150,000+ for “defamation” in federal court. The guy pretty much just stated his opinion and tried to expose the truth about how Holosync overcharges for their products. And the kicker is that he spend over $2500 actually trying out the products without success… pretty damn hilarious. Too bad he can’t get a refund for getting scammed.
The thing is this Bill Harris guy claims that he’s enlightened and has built up a cult like group of followers. I don’t think Bill is a bad guy, but if we’re comparing Neuro Programmer to Holosync, you should know that Neuro Programmer is a superior product on all levels: price, effectiveness, research, explanations, and most importantly – science. I think that the 90 day money back guarantee and 30 day free trial speaks for itself too. I just wanted to do a little comparison so that people reading my website don’t even waste their time or money dealing with Holosync and getting caught up spending thousands on some joke of a product. Hopefully I’ve made it clear that when doing an honest comparison between these two products, it’s really not even close (not even a little close) – Neuro Programmer wins hands down.
Is Neuro Programmer for Everyone? No…
Neuro Programmer is not meant to be used by everyone. There are some people that may experience a negative reaction to the software due to certain medical conditions.
- Pregnant Women
- People with Pacemakers
- Seizure Prone
People who should contact a physician before using this product include:
- Individuals under the influence of medication and drugs
- Individuals under the influence of alcohol or mood altering substances (legal or illegal)
- Children under the age of 18 should be examined by a physician to make sure that they aren’t prone to epilepsy or illnesses that may contribute to seizures before using Neuro Programmer
Note: This product should never be used while driving or operating machinery. Additionally, it is not meant to be a replacement for psychological treatment or medication. If you have a serious medical condition, always talk to your physician before using this product.
Neuro Programmer & Brainwave Entrainment Side Effects
Although using NeuroProgrammer is generally associated with positive side effects, there are occasionally some negative side effects that are reported. Sometimes people experience temporary negative changes in mood and mild headaches from intense sessions due to the fact that they increase blood flow to your brain. Increased blood flow to the brain is a good thing even though it may result in a headache; think of it like sore muscles from a physical workout. Generally these go away after the first few uses of the program. Like I said, NP is a powerful product and actually does work, so if you buy the Ultimate Professional version and customize your own sessions, don’t toy around – do your research ahead of time so that you know how the frequency range that you’re targeting will affect you.
Neuro Programmer Cost (Price Options)
The cost of Neuro Programmer is really cheap for everything that you get included with the software. You get the software for life and will have access to everything that I already mentioned. The only difference between the standard version and the ultimate professional version is geared towards more advanced users that want to set up their own protocol. Since I own the advanced version, I could create my own session that stays at 10 Hz alpha the entire time with no ramping. With that said, I think that if you’re new to the program, the standard version is plenty; there’s no need to get the professional version unless you’re experienced with brainwave entrainment.
Neuro Programmer: $60
Neuro Programmer Ultimate (Professional): $90
As you can see there is a $30 price difference between the regular version and the ultimate professional. I think that the price increase is fair because I would have paid $100 for the standard version – it’s that impressive. With that said, if you don’t think that the software works for you (yes, there are some people that don’t feel an effect from the entraiment), you don’t need to pay anything. There is a free 30 day trial and as I have already mentioned multiple times, a full 90 day money back guarantee. The company has that much confidence in their product.
I don’t recommend products that I’ve never personally used or dislike. The reason that I’m recommending Transparent Corp’s Neuro Programmer is because it helped me out and I know that it has potential to help a lot of people. Don’t think of it as a cure for your problems, but instead think of it as something you can use to help get your brain on the right track. If you feel mentally lost or off track, this product may be exactly what you need to get yourself back to taking over the world (or whatever your goals are).
Transparent Corp has research compiled for over 60 years that supports what they’re doing. They have scientific journals, studies, and scientific experts exposing the truth to people that are interested. They don’t make promises to cure people and don’t use over-hyped sales pitches, they just tell you the truth. The little snipped below pretty much sums up the aim of Neuro Programmer and all of their products:
Transparent products provide an inexpensive and effective means to:
1. Use the power of brain stimulation for personal growth, enhancement or entertainment.
2. Induce desirable change in people and their environments; to help them get what they want and need out of life or help them rid themselves of their internal struggles so they have more energy and time to focus on whatever they feel is important.
3. Provide people with a better understanding of their own thought patterns, subconscious and personality.
Their latest product that I’m recommending is definitely some cutting edge technology. It includes techniques to change your brain compiled from neuro-regulation experts, scientists, Buddhists, meditators, hypnotists, and more. So it pretty much is the best of all worlds when it comes to changing your brain. At the end of the day, everyone has their own personal problems and struggles. Most people won’t readily admit that they want to make changes, but deep down most people want a way to change their psychological state and reality.
Using Neuro Programmer you don’t have to accept any psychological limitations. You can achieve personal breakthroughs and change your mental state easily with their built-in sessions. I personally love their program and mentioned how it really helped me overcome insomnia, a gambling addiction, as well as deeper sleep, and relaxation throughout the day. I honestly don’t think I would have been able to overcome all of these things if it wouldn’t have been for the brainwave entrainment sessions that are built-in to NP. It just really slowed down my brain so I wasn’t hyped up all the time and could finally know what it was like to just chill.
I think that the mission of the company is really on point. Here’s their mission statement as well as their values.
Transparent Corp’s Mission statement:
“We at Transparent have made it our common goal to become the group most known for development of software to solve human problems innovatively, improve life and advance human capability. We are also committed to improving brain stimulation methods and to bringing the benefits of brain stimulation to the public in an affordable, accessible way.”
Transparent Corp’s top values:
1. Our desire is for each person to reach their full potential.
2. Our profits should only come from work that benefits humanity.
3. Our products will be offered at the lowest possible cost to ensure affordable solutions for everyone.
I hope that you enjoyed my really thorough breakdown and analysis of this product that I use and highly recommend. It’s over 8000 words and combines my personal experiences with the facts. It’s not too complicated and my goal is to just get you to check out a product that I think could help you out.
Have you used Neuro Programmer brainwave entrainment software? I’d love to hear from you and various experiences from people that have given it a shot. If it worked well for you, I’d like to know about it. If it didn’t work for you, I’d still like to hear about it. I just want to hear from everyone so that I know how many people are getting benefit from this particular product. If you are still skeptical about this product after all I’ve described, I honestly don’t know what else to say besides what I already have: “there’s a 30 day free trial and 90 day money back guarantee.”